START-UP ADVISORY. Helping Global Companies into Asia Pacific region, including Emerging Asian Emerging Giant Market INDIA. We have good, strong Business Network and Connections, at INDIA. SKY BUSINESS CONSULTANTS advises category-defining, high-growth start-ups who have high potential founders and management, strong vision and execution abilities as well as businesses with a disruptive business model or technology. We provide our portfolio companies with access to our network of industry investors and executives, hands-on management and business development capabilities and board-level advice to shape and implement strategic, operational and financial plans.
We are working with some of the leading start-ups regionally;
Our network of Executives and Associates in Residence in Australia, UK, USA, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Japan, Hong Kong and India can help your company scale internationally.
Corporate Advisory. Sky BUSINESS CONSULTANTS advises some Companies Regionally.
For our Corporate Clients, we identify and manage M &A transactions, advise them on their strategic options for growth, help them internationalize their businesses, work within their organizations to stimulate innovation and provide access to innovation.
Our network of Executives in Residence in Australia, UK, USA, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Japan, Hong Kong and India can help your company scale internationally.
SOFTWARE SERVICES. P2P, Business Intelligence, Customer Relations Services, Operating Systems, Web Based Services, Management Services.
- We help match
(A) Financers wanting us to find them Technical Partners
for a specific Project / Industry and
(B) Technical Team wanting to find them suitable Financers.
(4) Funding for Business Owner Clients.
(5) Setup Office or Represent Global Companies at Singapore covering Asia Pacific.
SKY BUSINESS CONSULTANTS INVESTORS.
SKY BUSINESS CONSULTANTS are working with quite a few Singapore and Regional Based Venture Capital and Private Equity Members and Business Angels Network.
We put business partners seeking opportunities to start a small business, in contact with other entrepreneurs who may have ideas or funding to invest.
We also Invite PRIVATE INVESTORS wanting to Participate in our HIGH GROWTH Investments Opportunities available.
All Investors may send your details here.
If you would like your FUNDS to be considered for investment as PRIVATE INVESTOR in any of our HIGH GROWTH Investment Opportunities available, please send your PRIVATE Investor Pack to firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) About OUR WORK. We work with companies which need:
- To scale across the WORLD.
- To merge with other entities.
- To access partners in other WORLDWIDE demographics.
- To find the right talent.
We advise on a management fee and transaction fee basis. We are a new Universal model to help manage investor exits, drive consolidation and leverage entrepreneurialism.
Enterprise Customized Software
FUNDS: SKY BUSINESS CONSULTANTS works with leading Venture Capital firms and Private investors world wide.
BUSINESS MODEL. SKY BUSINESS CONSULTANTS makes money by backing the right companies. We receive a return on the business when we exit a company in which we invested our own capital.
In our advisory businesses, we only work on a retained basis. We take fees for closing sales partnerships [business development deals], securing investment or partnerships, completing M&A work, and placing talent. Our pricing model is to take approximately 80% of the estimated total fees on performance with the remaining 20% to be made in the form of a monthly management fee drawn down across the lifetime of the mandate.
STRATEGIC ASSETS. SKY BUSINESS CONSULTANTS has a network of relationships which is robust in strength and depth. Our access level is only a few degrees away from the people we need.
Enterprise Customized Software/ ERP/ SAP etc.
We cover the vertical Domain areas of Automotive, Banking, Consumer
Electronics, Education, e-Governance, Financials, Gem & Jewelry, Insurance,
Mobile Technologies, Retail & Distribution, Semiconductor, Transportation &
logistics, Transport & Logistics and Wireless.
Our offshore services provide a scalable and cost effective solution cater
to these needs, delivering powerful business benefits:
Some of our Enterprise Customized Software are as follow.
and Many more.
- Distribution Management
- Courier Management
- Route Accounting
- Campus Management
- Project Management
- Project Management